Last Updated on by
Key Features Of Spark To Look At In The Age Of Big Data
In this blog Let’s dive through some of Spark’s features which are really highlighting it in this age of Big Data
Spark turns applications in Hadoop clusters to run up to 100x faster in memory, and 10x faster even when running on disk. Spark makes it useful by reducing the number of read/write to disc. It saves this intermediate processing data in-memory. It uses the topic of a Resilient Distributed Dataset (RDD), which allows it to transparently store data on memory and persist it to disc only it’s needed. This helps to decrease most of the disc read and write – the main time-consuming factors – of data processing.
ii) Ease of Use:
Spark lets you rapidly compose applications in Java, Scala, or Python. This causes engineers to make and run their applications on their recognizable programming dialects and simple to manufacture parallel applications. It accompanies an inherent arrangement of more than 80 significant level operators. We can utilize it intuitively to inquiry about information inside the shell as well.
iii) Combines SQL, streaming, and complex analytics.
Notwithstanding the straightforward “map” and “lessen” activities, Spark bolsters SQL inquiries, gushing information, and complex examination, for example, AI and chart calculations out-of-the-case. Not just that, clients can join every one of these abilities flawlessly in a solitary work process.
- iv) Runs Everywhere
Spark operates on Hadoop, Mesos in the cloud. It can use different data sources including HDFS, Cassandra, HBase, S3.
Spark’s major use cases over Hadoop:
- Iterative Algorithms in Machine Learning
- Intuitive Data Mining and Data Processing
- Sparkle is a completely Apache Hive-perfect information warehousing framework that can run 100x quicker than Hive.
- Stream preparing: Log handling and Fraud identification in live streams for alarms, totals, and examination
- Sensor information preparing: Where information is gotten and joined from various sources, in-memory datasets extremely accommodating as they are simple and quick to process.
Know more about the latest trending technologies like a spark. Get Spark Training In Hyderabad From Orien IT.